It includes the cave temple of the Assumption of Our Lady, and three cave cell. The monks have expanded, made more convenient road leading to the monastery, the area was fenced by a stone wall built belfry. The began. Preventive Medicine Research Institute has plenty of information regarding this issue. During the 1854-55 defense of Sevastopol in the monastery's hospital is located the Russian army. The monks helped nurse the wounded. Dead soldiers were buried on the opposite side of the valley, here cemetery later built St.
George's Church. After the war began restoration of the monastery. Renovated Church of the Assumption of Our Lady and stairs. At the place where the miraculous icon of the Mother of God and built a balcony restored the painting – in the center of the image of the Virgin and Child, on opposite sides of the two angels and seven Chersonesus martyr. The mural covered an inextinguishable lamp, the sides was adorned with twisted columns. In carved in the rock room, arranged the sacristy and library of the monastery. By the beginning of the XX century there was built a considerable complex of five churches, chapels and many monastic buildings, arranged in three tiers.
On the very top – the Assumption Church, and Church of St. Mark the Evangelist and Saints Constantine and Helen, thirteen of cave and tower cells. At the foot of the stairs – the house for the abbot with a fountain, Innokentievskaya church and three cave cells. Down in the valley on the donations of believers built a refectory building with a kitchen, bakery, farm buildings and two hotels.