It includes the cave temple of the Assumption of Our Lady, and three cave cell. The monks have expanded, made more convenient road leading to the monastery, the area was fenced by a stone wall built belfry. The began. Preventive Medicine Research Institute has plenty of information regarding this issue. During the 1854-55 defense of Sevastopol in the monastery's hospital is located the Russian army. The monks helped nurse the wounded. Dead soldiers were buried on the opposite side of the valley, here cemetery later built St.
George's Church. After the war began restoration of the monastery. Renovated Church of the Assumption of Our Lady and stairs. At the place where the miraculous icon of the Mother of God and built a balcony restored the painting – in the center of the image of the Virgin and Child, on opposite sides of the two angels and seven Chersonesus martyr. The mural covered an inextinguishable lamp, the sides was adorned with twisted columns. In carved in the rock room, arranged the sacristy and library of the monastery. By the beginning of the XX century there was built a considerable complex of five churches, chapels and many monastic buildings, arranged in three tiers.
On the very top – the Assumption Church, and Church of St. Mark the Evangelist and Saints Constantine and Helen, thirteen of cave and tower cells. At the foot of the stairs – the house for the abbot with a fountain, Innokentievskaya church and three cave cells. Down in the valley on the donations of believers built a refectory building with a kitchen, bakery, farm buildings and two hotels.
The first written mention of Zagreb is to 1094g. When King Ladislaus I founded the bishopric at Mount Kaptol. Near the bishopric was the city Hradec artisans, who in 1242 was declared a free city and always competed with Kaptol. Later, in 1851. Hradec Kaptol and merged into a single city of Zagreb, and now they together constitute the so-called Upper town – a medieval historical district of Zagreb. The upper city is famous for its architectural landmarks, lots of cozy cafes and restaurants, picturesque town market, where you can buy fresh fruit. The central square in Zagreb bears the name of Ban Jelacic, the national hero of Croatia, whose monument stands in the center square. Turn right on the area of Ban Jelacic, you'll see the monumental task of the Cathedral St.
Stephen's Cathedral looming over Kaptolskoy area. The cathedral was built in Gothic Revival style for several centuries and the present appearance in 1899. Near the cathedral is the Archbishop's Palace and the fortress walls with fortification towers, built in the Middle Ages to protect the cathedral and diocese. Nearby is a building of the Croatian parliament and presidential palace. Another attraction is the upper town St. Mark's Church, built in the 14th century, it has a unusual roof tile on which was painted in the colors of the flag of Croatia. One of the oldest streets of Upper Town – Tkachicheva street, this is one of the most popular holiday destinations of the townspeople and tourists.
Street Tkachicheva originates from the area of Ban Jelacic, and leads into the old city, it is almost all composed of many small restaurants, cafes and shops that always filled with tourists, every house on this street has its own individual person, houses are painted in different colors, many decorated with drawings and decorative elements. Another historical part of Zagreb – the so-called Lower City, this part of Zagreb was built mainly during the 19th century. Here are the National Theater, Museum Mimar, Archaeological Museum, the National University Botanic Garden, Gallery and many Shtrosmayera other museums. Zagreb is one of the greenest cities in Eastern Europe, in the city has many parks, the most famous of which – this park "Maksimir" an area of 18 hectares, a popular place for walking and recreation citizens. The park was opened to the public at 1794g. and became the first of its kind in the city park in Eastern Europe, in addition to the park is the Zagreb Zoo.
Gagra – a picturesque resort in Abkhazia. It is a magnificent city on the Black Sea, whose population by the year 2003 amounted to 26 thousand inhabitants. This resort founded by the Prince of Oldenburg. It was his task was to turn into a full Gagra resort. That he founded a telegraph office, and conducted electricity and running water, built from a climate standpoint. On the seashore park was laid out. They were planted palm trees, agaves, cypresses, lemon and orange trees. In Gagra and the day is celebrated segodnyashy Park and the Castle of Prince of Oldenburg.
Each year, this resort is visited by thousands of tourists who choose to vacation in Gagra. Gagra are maritime climate, spa resort. The mountains here create a special microclimate. They protect the city from cold winds, keeping warm gentle sea breeze. Gagra is the driest and warmest place on the Black Sea coast Caucasus.
The average annual temperature here is about 15.2 degrees. The bathing season in these parts begins in May and ends in November. Gorges ventilate and refresh the air in the city. This occurs because of the contrast of heights. The resort is spread along the Black Sea for seven miles along a narrow coastal strip, whose width is no more than three miles. It is a solid sub-tropical park with fountains and alleys of evergreens. The most beautiful area is the area of Old Gagra. Here, with a wonderful view of the coast to the mountains and the water is clean and clear. Tourists visiting the resorts of Abkhazia, one day, be sure to want to do it again and again. For many people come here every summer has become a matter of habit, as well as for large numbers of tourists are only Gagra discovery. To survive the next year with amazing memories of the glorious vacation, be sure to visit Gagra on vacation.